Optional Components for EC01 System
Advanced and production applications can also benefit from these add-ons:
AnaEnc-Expansion: Used for controlling spindle speed and read rpm/position feedback. This feature enables 0-10V analog output and one Encoder channel on the EC01 controller. It is required to be purchased along with the controller if needed.
7535 Board: The I/O Termination board (7535P or 7535N) provides additional optically isolated digital I/O on J1 socket. Each board has 16 input terminals and 8 output terminals. All I/O terminals are clearly marked for quick and easy installation.
ECAT-EXTIO: Enables 24 additional I/O points on J1 socket. This feature is included with the purchase of 7535 I/O Board. It can also be purchased individually without the 7535 hardware. Please note that working directly with this port without optical isolation can damage the 3.3V pins.
Motor Activations: This software feature specifies how many motors the EC01 is able to control at one time. The base EC01 comes with 4 activated motors. This can be upgraded to 6, 8, or 12 at any time.
Custom DRO Support: This software feature allows the user to map PDOs to Mach4 Registers. For example Torque can be mapped and viewed in Mach4 as a DRO.
MACRO-PROGRAMMING: This software feature allows the user to write custom programs (In C language)which can be downloaded to the controller for fast execution.
Advantages of MACRO-PROGRAMMING Include:
- Real-time program execution
- Ultra-fast I/O manipulation
- Extends Mach4 Scripting Functionality
- Standalone Operation (No PC Control)
ECAT-CLOOP Activation: This software feature allows Closed-Loop operation on the EC01 outside the usual Motor-Drive feedback loop. For example, when using a separate
encoder or glass scale that the axis must track. The ECS1-AB can be connected to the EtherCAT chain to access additional encoder channels.
ArcPro Plasma features: M4ARCPRO software feature allows the use of ArcPro Plasma screen. 77ISO is required to read the plasma analog voltage. For packages and more information visit ARCPRO page.
 - These items may be purchased any time before or after shipping as they are software features
We are looking for your awesome videos showcasing your machine and our EC01 controller. Send us videos and get 10% to 20% discount (depends on quality) on your next purchase of any of our motion controller.
If you dont plan to purchase, we will refund you as a gift for making the video.
Here are some pointers for creating a good demo video:
- This is a good example video a previous customer made for us.
- The video demonstrates a part being created.
- The video specifically shows our controller wired up and operating in a clean well organized panel.
- Lots of camera angles and good editing (high quality editing is not 100% necessary, but the video should at least look somewhat professional)
- Ultimately the amount for the discount (upto 20%) will depend on the quality of the video. A high quality video can receive a high discount, while it may be hard to justify a discount if the video will be difficult to use for marketing.