Tee Connectors provide fast and reliable network-drop connections
for Five-Wire Network installations. Specially suited for DeviceNET
and other CAN networks, these connectors provide considerable
price advantage compared to molded Tee’s and cables.
CN425 use high strength 5-pin screw terminals for quick and easy
termination of network cables. The plastic housing provide protection
against dust and other elements that may damage the wiring. These
connectors are designed to work with the following cables:
1. Belden Cable 3086A ( datasheet )
2. Turck Mid Cable 5711, 5722, 5723 ( website,
- Buy network cable in bulk
and save thousands in cable costs.
- Make the cable lengths to
meet your exact length requirements and avoid coiling extra bulky
cable inside the conduits.
- Match color codes with the
cable inside the connector for easy and error-free wiring.
- Drop-cable with 5 Pin phoenix-style
connectors (0.2" or 0.15" pitch)
- High current Screw terminals
- 12 Amps current capacity per pin.